SimCorner is an Australian multinational company that provides international travel SIM cards and travel products. Founded in 2012, SimCorner has partnered with some of the world's largest mobile telecommunication providers and travel product companies to take the hassle out of international travel. SimCorner has steadily grown globally and now has dispatch locations in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and UK.
Forego the frustrations of sourcing a prepaid SIM card on your holiday and save time by buying online. Choose SIM cards that meet your travel needs and say goodbye to international roaming charges forever.
- Order your travel SIM online and select the delivery method that best suits your travel date. SimCorner delivers to many countries across the world and has dispatch locations in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and United Kingdom.
- Receive your SIM in the mail prior to departing for your trip.
- Insert your SIM card in your phone as soon as you land and stay connected.
Make sure that your device is unlocked before you depart for your trip.
Please note: Being on a post-paid plan or contract with your local carrier doesn't mean your phone is locked. If you are unsure, please check with your current service provider.
To ensure your device is compatible is to ensure your phone is unlocked. Please note being on a post-paid plan doesn't mean your phone is locked. If you are unsure, please just check with your current service provider.
As long as your device/phone is unlocked it will be compatible with all our products unless stated otherwise. For example, the USA (T-Mobile) SIMs, the Japan SIMs and China SIMs use different bands/frequencies for their 4G data speeds and even 3G so not ALL phones will be compatible with the above products. For more information regarding compatibility for these products specifically, please visit the 'Things to Know' and 'FAQ' pages located on the actual product pages of the mentioned countries as these will specifically address the SIM you are looking to purchase. We encourage customers to read the 'Things to Know' / FAQ for any product before purchasing.
Should you run into any issues with the SIM card whilst overseas then we encourage you to email us immediately at email@example.com and let us know the following information;
- Your order number or the name that the order is under along with the SIM card number and phone number (if applicable).
- Which country you are in currently and whether the SIM card connects to any network, if so, which network?
- Did you receive any SMS after you inserted the SIM card? If so, please send us a screenshot of that message.
- Message us screenshots of any error message you are getting.
- What phone model you are using?
- Any other information about the issue, which will assist us in helping you resolve the issue.
Every product page on our website has a dedicated 'Things to Know' tab and 'FAQ' tab. We encourage ALL our customers to go through the questions or at least the questions most important to them before purchasing to ensure you make the right choice for your needs.
Of course if you still can't find the answer to your question, please just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look to assist.
Let’s face it — life’s pretty hard in the modern world without a smartphone. If you’re travelling overseas to a country where you don’t speak the language, planning an adventure a little off the beaten track, or just want to check the weather during your first night in a new town, you’re going to need a working phone.
While your regular phone might be OK on the hotel Wi-Fi, only travel SIM cards can allow you to use phone data, send messages and make calls without racking up hefty roaming charges from your at-home mobile service provider.
Just some of our international travel SIM cards for different regions include:
- Europe — Stay connected with a Europe SIM card through Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and more.
- USA, Canada and Mexico — Travelling the Americas just got a heap easier with our bundles for the continent.
- Asia — Make everyone at home jealous while you stay in touch from Thailand, Japan, China, India, Cambodia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- New Zealand, Australia and Fiji — Enjoy a multi-country prepaid SIM, or opt for one of our country-specific travel SIM cards for your destination.
- United Kingdom — Our UK SIM cards can be used in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales.
- South America — For use in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru and Uruguay.
- Africa — Our international travel SIM card for the African continent will keep you connected in Chad, Congo Republic, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar Republic, Malawi, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia and Uganda.
- Middle East — Never skip a beat with a prepaid SIM for Egypt, Kuwait, Israel, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Turkey and UAE (Dubai).
Can’t find the country you’re looking for in our list? Our international travel SIM cards may still be able to service your destination. Check with our team if you have a specific destination you’re unsure about, and we can let you know the best option for staying connected.
If you have questions about comparing different travel SIM cards and which prepaid SIM will be best for your needs in a particular country, check out our blog. It’s full of handy information you should know before your trip and includes plenty of nitty-gritty details about how different prepaid SIMs stack up against each other.
All of the international travel SIM cards from SimCorner are designed especially for travellers, pre-loaded with set features and without any hidden fees or expensive roaming data charges. Once you’ve bought your prepaid SIM, you’ll never be charged for anything extra when you start using it.
Our prepaid SIMS come with plenty of data, so you can make internet calls back home, and video loved ones from the top of a mountain or a sunny beach. Prepaid data allows you to easily check directions when you’re out and about and share images of your trip in real-time.
Plus, our travel SIM cards come with thousands of minutes of inter-SIM calls, meaning if you and a family member or friend both purchase one, it’s free to contact each other during your trip. How easy is that?
All of our prepaid SIMs have a 15-day or 30-day service period from the date of activation — so you won’t start using up your data before putting the travel SIM card into your phone.
Are you going to be away for longer, or are you planning on using some serious data while you’re away for remote work or long chats with Mum? Simply purchase multiple prepaid SIMs. Once you’ve used up your data on one, you can switch it out for a new prepaid SIM and keep connected.
Some of our travel SIM cards also come with an option to top up credit on your existing SIM. Before you buy one of our prepaid SIMs, you can check if this is the case under ‘Things to Know’ on the product page.
All of our international travel SIM cards are supplied by reputable telecommunications providers in different parts of the world. Using them is safe and easy, but you will need to make sure your mobile device is unlocked before you leave for your big holiday. Having a postpaid phone on a plan with a local carrier isn’t the same as having a locked device — but if you’re not sure, your mobile service provider can double-check for you and help you unlock your device for easy international use.
All of SimCorner’s pay-as-you-go travel SIM cards are data only, meaning you won’t have a local number or be able to make direct calls and send direct SMS messages. Your generous data package will allow you to use any internet-based calling or messaging service; think WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Snapchat, Skype, iMessage or Signal.
If you add credit to a Viber or Skype account, you’ll be able to make direct calls through those services on your international travel SIM card.
Yep! A prepaid SIM won’t alter, delete or change any information on your phone — you’ll still be able to view your apps, messages and any other information saved to the handset. If your contacts are saved in the storage on your current SIM, it’s a good idea to transfer these to your phone’s internal storage or back them up so you can access them at any time. Your WhatsApp and Messenger contacts will all still be on your phone.
When you receive your travel SIM card from SimCorner, the first step you’ll need to do is register it with us. Then, wait until you’ve reached your destination to insert the SIM card into your phone — it will activate from anywhere in the world, so you want your daily countdown to start when you’ve arrived in the country. Make sure your mobile data and data roaming services are turned on and fully enabled so you’re ready to start taking in the sights and sounds like a local!
Most of our travel SIM cards are compatible with mobiles only, meaning they won’t work on iPads or other tablets. However, you can use a hotspot or tether from your mobile to another mobile phone, laptop or tablet and share your data across multiple devices.
SimCorner offers around-the-clock support and a money-back guarantee on all of our prepaid SIM cards — you just need to let us know about any problems as they occur. When you reach your destination, we recommend activating your SIM card at the airport, so you have a Wi-Fi connection to reach out to customer support if anything doesn’t look right.
If you’ve been a clever clog and thought ahead with a prepaid SIM to your holiday destination, you might start to rest on your laurels. Don’t forget accessories to keep you in touch throughout your trip!
Shop our range of accessories to ensure you have all the travel essentials; from universal power adaptors to wireless phone charger power banks, we’ve got everything you need to stay connected no matter where you are in the world. While you’re there, why not pick up a mask for the plane and a journal to keep all of your brilliant holiday thoughts in?
SimCorner is proud to deliver all over the UK, shipping from London. In general, your order should take around 4-6 business days to metro UK areas.
Need it faster? We also offer tracking on our orders, so you can see when your order’s coming. We also have an express post option which will arrive in 2-3 business days.
If you’ve got a solo trip, a family holiday or a big adventure with the gang planned, a prepaid SIM card will keep you in touch with those back home and prepare you for any challenges that come your way.
To pick the right data plan and prepaid SIM for your holiday, get in touch with our friendly team today. We’ll be able to talk you through all the options available and set you up with the best value plan that will suit your needs.